top of page

SoulSpeak Group

Public·81 Our Tribe

Waste Walkers [key Serial]

Allen is a serial yacht owner and the CEO of Allen Exploration. His fleet includes the 50 metre Westport superyacht Gigi, a 55 metre Damen support vessel Axis and Viking 52 Open Express Frigate. He plans to revitalise the island's marina and use it as a base for his yacht fleet, which will be kept there half the year and travel the other half.

Waste Walkers [key serial]


The phased approach to the reconstruction of Walker's Cay will start with the marina itself as well as island infrastructure, power and a big water de-salinisation plant so freshwater will be readily available. Allen plans this to be a zero-waste island and is installing an anaerobic digester to compact trash into small cubes as well as investigating ways to generate power from it.

Safety-Kleen protects your company from liability resulting from the proper handling, recycling, and disposal of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We ensure that your waste solution balances your objectives, operational demands and budget, while eliminating your environmental burden.

Safety-Kleen's North American fleet of over 220 vacuum trucks will pump out liquid, sludge and solids at your facilities, while ensuring proper disposal of your waste through our industry leading service.

What are the hours of collection? My garbage/recycling/compost service was missed. Whom do I call?My cart/bin is damaged/missing. Whom do I call?What if I have physical difficulty taking my carts out to the curb?Is there financial assistance for low-income residents?How do I recycle used motor oil? Filters?Who should I call about the disposal of household hazardous waste?Where can I get more information about recycling uncommon items?I'm interested in home composting. Where can I get more information?

Q. Who should I call about the disposal of household hazardous waste?A. Call the Alameda County Household Hazardous Waste Program at (800) 606-6606 or visit

Q. I'm interested in home composting. Where can I get more information?A. Call the "Rotline" at (510) 444-SOIL for information about home composting, and remember that many items not compostable at home (food-soiled paper, meat and cheese, bread products) can be placed in your green waste cart for composting. Call the Alameda County Recycling Hotline toll-free at (877) STOPWASTE (786-7927) or visit its website at www.StopWaste.Org.

Despite a long history of study, consensus on a human-typical mating system remains elusive. While a simple classification would be useful for cross-species comparisons, monogamous, polyandrous, and polygynous marriage systems exist across contemporary human societies. Moreover, sexual relationships occur outside of or in tandem with marriage, resulting in most societies exhibiting multiple kinds of marriage and mating relationships. Further complicating a straightforward classification of mating system are the multiple possible interpretations of biological traits typical of humans used to indicate ancestral mating patterns. While challenging to characterize, our review of the literature offers several key insights. 1) Although polygyny is socially sanctioned in most societies, monogamy is the dominant marriage-type within any one group cross-culturally. 2) Sex outside of marriage occurs across societies, yet human extra pair paternity rates are relatively low when compared to those of socially monogamous birds and mammals. 3) Though the timing of the evolution of certain anatomical characteristics is open to debate, human levels of sexual dimorphism and relative testis size point to a diverging history of sexual selection from our great ape relatives. Thus, we conclude that while there are many ethnographic examples of variation across human societies in terms of marriage patterns, extramarital affairs, the stability of relationships, and the ways in which fathers invest, the pair-bond is a ubiquitous feature of human mating relationships. This may be expressed through polygyny and/or polyandry but is most commonly observed in the form of serial monogamy.

The EU-wide ban2 on the marketing and sale of asbestos-containing products also applies to second-hand or refurbished safes and cabinets that contain or are presumed to contain asbestos. End-of-life safes that are presumed to contain asbestos must be treated as hazardous waste and be subject to appropriate disposal requirements.

Neal Driscoll of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography will discuss the latest earthquake and tsunami risks for the site of the failed power plant, where majority owner Edison plans to store more than 100 steel-lined concrete canisters with 3.6 million pounds of radioactive nuclear waste.

If your trash cart was lost or stolen, please contact 311 and an inspector will attempt to locate your cart by its serial number. If the cart cannot be located, a replacement bin will be provided. A replacement fee will be assessed at the discretion of the City for any additional replacements. The fee will be the cost of the cart to the City, which is approximately $50. Please be sure to write your address on your carts in permanent marker or paint to prevent loss or confusion.

Place curbside on regular trash day after removing all decorations. Do not place in a plastic bag. Trees picked up through January are mulched. Pick up free mulch through February at DPW yard. Constituents must contact 311 to arrange for pick-up of a Christmas tree February to mid-April by City staff. Once yard waste collection resumes in mid-April any remaining uncollected trees may be placed out on the regular yard waste collection day.

Please note that due to vendor availability issues, hazardous waste dates are still pending. You can view the Yard Waste Calendar image below, download the PDF, look up your collection schedule with the Waste Wizard in the tabs above, or check the Environmental Service Guide we mail to all Somerville households each April. If you would like to have a guide mailed to you, please contact 311 (617-666-3311 outside of Somerville).

Residents may drop off eligible items on weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. or between 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Yard waste, electronic waste, and tires will be accepted. Note that yard waste cannot be in plastic bags. Proof of residency, such as a driver's license or utility bill, is required and must be presented at the guard shack. Drop-off will be open to residents only, not contractors. The City reserves the right to refuse drop-off for any reason.

Call 311 to schedule free, curbside pickup of TVs and computer monitors. Or drop them off at the DPW Yard, One Franey Road (see below). Old TVs or monitors with broken glass will not be accepted for electronic waste recycling.

Drop off your electronic waste for recycling at the DPW Yard (1 Franey Rd). Residents may drop off eligible items weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. or between 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Proof of residency, such as a driver's license or utility bill, is required and must be presented at the guard shack. Drop-off is open to residents only, not contractors. The City reserves the right to refuse drop-off for any reason.

Please consider donating gently used household items (furniture, clothing, books, etc.) to area charities, including those listed below. When you donate items that are still in usable condition, you are saving money for the city and its taxpayers by reducing bulk waste trash disposal costs and you help local charities serve those in need. At the same time, a donation for reuse is a valuable form of recycling, which helps all of us fulfill our shared commitment to sustainability and environmental quality.


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Our Tribe

bottom of page